What is LiveSmiles
LiveSmiles is a movement to accelerate the discussion of wellness into an active and intrinsic part of work, and to ultimately drive happier, healthier people at work and at home.
LiveSmiles is a combination of tech, expertise, advocacy and giving, and is dependent on the good will of individuals and the overall collective good within our community.
LiveSmiles is not a product for sale, it is a movement and opportunity for each of us to make a difference to the world in our own capacities.
At its core, LiveSmiles is a free wellness solution deployed to Office 365, SharePoint or Azure.
REQUEST MORE INFO ON LIVESMILES
At the end of 2018 Peter and Karl reflected on the year past and what they wanted from the year ahead. Peter established a “mini-purpose” around happiness.
After much research and discussions, the light-bulb flicked on. Peter’s purpose wasn’t just to try and drive happiness/wellness for his family, colleagues and their families, it was to use this opportunity with LiveTiles to drive happiness in a much bigger way through the tech we have built.
So we brought an internal team of passionate people together and discussed whether we could build something on top of LiveTiles technology and bring it to the world. In June and July 2018 we developed the first concepts and got a team of experts to review and further develop the LiveSmiles solution.
In August 2018 Microsoft passionately threw their support behind the initiative, and are looking to become not just our global launch partner, but one of our first users of LiveSmiles.
LiveSmiles is an out-of-the-box wellness platform that your organisation can tailor and customize to meet specific business needs.
LiveSmiles technical pre-requisites:
Requires Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint (planning for non-Office 365 versions in subsequent releases).
- Intelligent Workplace platform
- Full license to cover use of LiveTiles Page Designer within the LiveSmiles solution context
- More info: https://www.livetiles.nyc/features/page-designer
- A Bot Assistant to help deliver tailored information within a conversational UX
- LiveTiles’ Bot Assistant technology was the winner of “Best application of AI in the Enterprise” at AIConics awards in June 2018
- More info: https://www.livetiles.nyc/features/bot-assistants
- Analytics & insights on how people are using LiveSmiles
- Provides recommendations on how to improve engagement with users
- More info: https://www.livetiles.nyc/products/livetiles-design/livetiles-intelligence
Take the "Wellness at Work" survey
Read the World Happiness Report 2019
Are you also interested in reading the latest World Happiness Report released 20 March 2019? Click below for the full report.
The World Happiness Report is a landmark survey of the state of global happiness that ranks 156 countries by how happy their citizens perceive themselves to be. This year’s World Happiness Report focuses on happiness and the community: how happiness has evolved over the past dozen years, with a focus on the technologies, social norms, conflicts and government policies that have driven those changes.