Discover how technology and AI are transforming organisations and disrupting the digital workplace. Walk away with knowledge on the future of the intelligent workplace and how to build a platform that you can continually improve and evolve with your organisation’s needs.
Spend the evening with us as we hear from Toowoomba Catholic Schools (TCS) – an organisation supporting 9,000 students and 1,300 staff in the 31 Catholic schools in the Diocese of Toowoomba district. We’ll delve into the technology journey that led them to LiveTiles and the resulting solutions that have been designed.
What was their decision making process, and what does the future look like for TCS?
Where do staff find the most value in these modern tools?
LEARN HOW TO
- Build modern intranets, sites, portals and management dashboards in hours or days, rather than weeks and months
- Make the most of SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer and more, delivered through a ‘single pane of glass’ experience
- Drag and drop configurable modules to create an engaging, compelling solution
- Provide consistent user experiences across all devices with content relevant to the end user
- Increase user adoption and quickly see ROI on the Microsoft Office 365 investment and more
Kevin Berry, CIO, Toowoomba Catholic Schools
Sharing Minds & LiveTiles
Sharing Minds is one of Australia’s premium business productivity specialists, working with companies of all sizes to enhance organisational communication, information management and productivity to drive business transformation.