Location: Sydney Microsoft Technology Centre, L15 / 1 Martin Place, NSW 2000
Microsoft Teams Accelerated Planning Workshop
An interactive session to create a successful deployment & adoption plan
Microsoft recently announced that Teams is its fastest growing enterprise application, reaching 13 million daily active users—a figure that is set to rise.
This is great news for digital workplace teams and IT functions that have been tasked with promoting Microsoft Teams. However, without a proper governance model in place, Teams adoption can quickly lead to issues that may ultimately damage the overall success of the platform and the business value it delivers.
Join us in this workshop to learn how to lead with a Microsoft Teams deployment & adoption plan for your entire organisation:
- Provide a simple logic sequence for Teams to be built
- Highlight the power and potential of Teams
- Discover the use cases of Teams that were not previously considered
Determine an approach to solve common Teams usage issues, such as:
- Teams used for purposes that it’s not intended for, e.g. when Yammer or an alternate collaboration tool is better suited
- Team spaces are created, but not utilised by the intended group
- A duplication of Team spaces made for the same purpose, causing unclarity and limiting collaboration
- A proliferation of too many Team spaces, making it difficult for users to stay up to date on all their site updates and challenging to find information
- A lack of clarity at the individual site level around the purpose of existing Team spaces
- Undefined management of Team spaces in instances when a Team owner leaves the organisation
- Lack of security and governance around internal/external Teams access
Walk away with concrete, free resources and applications for your organisation’s Microsoft Teams adoption.
Join us for breakfast and this interactive session to alleviate application chaos and help your users work more efficiently and happily with Microsoft Teams. Contain and create MS Teams your way.