18 November 2019
Harness the Power of your Workforce
About this event:
Reducing the friction on teamwork is an integral component toward increasing employee productivity and engagement, and it begins with reliable people information.
Explore ways to optimise your organisation’s employee searchability within your existing digital ecosystem and Microsoft technology investment.
Featured speaker: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
Learn how AHPRA is using an Intelligent Directory to automate the collection of employee information with an enterprise-level solution that adheres to strict government requirements and an Australia-based Microsoft Azure data centre.
Walk away with knowledge on:
- Automate the correction of inaccurate and incomplete employee information
- Search for employees, skills and talents
- Source and surface an Intelligent Employee Directory and Org Chart within Microsoft Teams, Office 365 and SharePoint
Ensure staff have the answers to common searches, including:
- Who are the key contacts in the team I am working in?
- Who are my escalation points?
- Who are the SME’s to support with project challenges?
Join us for this compelling breakfast session to learn how you can enable employees with a powerful, custom user search and automated data collection to power productivity.