Join LiveTiles’ Director of Presales, David Salter, as he shares the most valuable lessons he’s learned from common Intranet mistakes and how to avoid making them in your own enterprise.
We have helped over 500 organizations worldwide plan and deploy Intranets and portals. As you can imagine we have seen it all: the good, the bad and the ugly. Too often we have seen companies invest time and resources into Intranets that never get used. This is unfortunate as properly implemented digital workplace technology will positively impact your productivity, efficiency and revenue.
It is the season for giving and we wanted to invite you to our upcoming breakfast seminar on the “6 Lessons Learned from Failed Intranets” on the 13th of December in our New York City LiveTiles HQ.
At our breakfast session we will be discussing the following to ensure your next Intranet project delivers.
- Why intranet projects really fail
- What makes a successful intranet deployment for your unique business requirements
- The 6 things you must do when planning your Intranet project
- Open Q&A – bring your questions
Who should attend?
- SharePoint Admin
- Internal Communications
- Web Developers and Designers
- Department Managers responsible for team portals – Marketing, HR, Sales and Finance leads
See you there!